Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to post a picture??????

Posted by maile-2010 4 Central MN. (jslsfish4u@clearwire.net) on
Sat, Dec 4, 10 at 20:23

I uploaded a photo to photobucket that I would like to post to this site. Photo is in an alblum.
Clicked on box below photo "select all". Then what? It doesn't take me to a different page. I clicked on the HTML clickable thumbnails, but copy doesn't come up. Everytime I click on share, it brings me to other sites but not the brug forum. Would like to post some pics.
Jerry
HELP

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to post a picture??????

Jerry you want to click the line that says HTML thumb, the 3rd line of text below the picture. Just click and it should say copied then paste it into your post on the forum.

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 5, 10 at 11:29

If that doesn't work for you you can go to the bottom of the page and click choose action it will give you a drop down box click on generate link codes and it will give you a new page click in the first set of HTML codes "clickable thumbnails"

Kylie

2010 Cassie's Curls

o

O.K. I know it sounds bad, but because I do not know enough, here is how I learned. First you are in gardenweb,posting, then you open the tab to photo bucket go to your pictures,select the picture you want then on to the htm code, then copy and paste to your post in gardenweb. I will go and find the link that was given to me on how to do this, I hope I did not confused you. Marcie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here