Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rmbill_gw

Props for Kasha.

rmbill
13 years ago

I think a lot of us owe thanks To Kathy for being so involved in promoting Brugmansias. I just got my cuttings and was impressed by how well she protected them for shipping. It makes me a little ashamed of how I shipped the ones that I gave away. I hope they do well anyway. Her Newbie contest was very thoughtful. I hope just some of mine do as well as all of hers seem to.

THANK YOU KATHY.

Bill

Comments (8)

• knotz
    13 years ago

Yes...Kudos to Kathy!!!..You're awesome!!

• kasha77
    13 years ago

WOW- that is so kind of you to say so - thank you Bill and Karen! I love to help others enlarge their collections, like others have done for me!
    kasha77

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Thanks to Kathy and all the other brug lovers who so generously share cuttings both through here and through personal emails!

• Patsey Nelson
    13 years ago

You are so right about Kasha. I thank her often. She goes way out of her way to help other people and she is so helpful with her advice.
    Once more, thanks again Kasha.
    Patsey

• Andrew Scott
    13 years ago

I couldn't agree with you guys more! Kathy has done more than jump start my brugs collection, and with all her advice and helpfull tips, I too should have some very nice brugs soon! Without her and her generous cuttings, this would not have been possible.

Thank you Kathy for being such a sweet, kind, caring and gerenerous person!
    Andrew

• maile_2010
    13 years ago

I to got my "newbie" cutting box from Kathy on Friday. Thank you, thank you and thank you. You are a very generous person. A real promoter of brug cultivation. Kathy, you did an awesome job on protecting the cuttings from our below normal temps this time of year, low 20's for the high and single digits for the lows. The heat pack in the box worked. YEAH!
    Thanks for the info on the heat packs for shipping Karen1.
    I would also like to thank every body who contributes to this brug forum. What a wealth of knowledge for brug addicts. Yes, this is an addiction! Because of your trial and errors, I kill less cuttings and grow some awesome brugs. I will post pics this coming growing season.
    Thank you very much for sharing Kathy.
    Jerry

• kathi_rogers
    13 years ago

Thanks to Kathy and everyone else here who shares so generously with those of us who have not!

• kasha77
    13 years ago

Thank you so much everyone- I feel like most of you are my children! (LOL!) Jerry, I'm so glad your cuttings made it through. When I shipped them with that 72 hr heat pak, I thought- "Great- that will last the 2-3 day priority trip" and then it arrived 4 days later! I was wondering if they made it! Thank God! By the way- if any of you care to leave me a review on the "Rate & review of Exchanges" or the Rate & Review Vendors" forums that would really help me establish trust with others who have never dealt with me before. Just type in "kasha77" in the search box and my name will come up. Just add a post to the thread. Thanks you so much! Next spring/summer I hope to have an online plant store. Have a great night!
    hugs~
    kasha77

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths