Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone looking for Forbid miticide.....

Posted by pagrdnr 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 17, 08 at 21:59

If anyone is interested in getting some Forbid miticide there is a co-op going on at BGI and we are looking for 3 more people. What I will do is take your email info and give it to the lady at BGI who is organizing and let her work out the details with her. It is going to be around $35 an ounce as far as I know. I will give her the info of the first 3 people to send me an email with their interest. I can't guarantee you will get in on it but there is a good chance you will if she hasn't found the three people by then. Forbid is probably the best mite killer out there, and you only need 1/4tsp per gallon to kill all kinds of mites and even whiteflies. I used a little vial from ebay and it got rid of broadmites, which nothing else I tried would.
Shawn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone looking for Forbid miticide.....

I just wanted to say that it works great! 1 oz will last quite a while. I don't mix up a gallon at a time, just a 16 oz spray bottle with a few drops of Forbid. I also like that it's mite specific because I don't use pesticides except for Forbid and Floramite (another miticide).

o
RE: Anyone looking for Forbid miticide.....

I just wanted to mention that you don't have to be a BGI member to get in on this, and she can wait until after the holidays, until about mid January, for the payment if that is what is holding you back. I know it seems a little expensive for an ounce but a whole bottle is three hundred and some dollars, so it is actually a good deal. Plus an ounce will last a very long time, considering how little you need for a gallon. Sooooo..... just in case this makes anyone change their mind, send me an email if you are interested. I want to get back to the lady in a few days and let her know if anyone will be participating or if she should try to post somewhere else to find the extra people. Thanks.
Shawn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here