Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please comment about my garden!

Posted by andreea21 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 3, 11 at 19:38

My garden!

Here is a link that might be useful: My garden 2010 !

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please comment about my garden!

What beautiful pictures & a paradise in your backyard!!! Love all the texture & contrasts you have planted!!! How long did it take for you to get it all planted? Your hard work has really paid off...It's BEAUTIFUL & so pristine!!!

o

Thank you for your nice comments.The garden is 21 years old and every year we will add something new to the garden.

o

Wow! It's just gorgeous!
Sherry

o

This is the second set with my flowers, enjoy them!

Here is a link that might be useful: Flowers!

o

gorgeous garden Andreea!

Which flowers from your garden attracted the most butterflies? Tony

o

Thanks for posting pictures of your beautiful garden. Don't be discouraged by so few replies to your artistry. Larry gene who does our FAQs told us that readership of our Forum is very low during the winter. Post this again in the spring/summer and note the difference in responses.

mike

o

Yes mcronin is correct on readership in the winter. andreea21 , you have done an awesome job. What is the name of this lily DSC01288?

o

Incredible! Thank-you so much for sharing. It's obvious your garden is central to your life. It's a shame more people can't enjoy it.

Martha

o

Beautiful landscaping! You have some very pretty roses, thanks so much for sharing!

o

Your garden is heavenly. I am working towards that exact look. Thanks for the inspiration.

o

Your garden is simply lovely.

I dream of my garden being that beautiful one day.

And then I remember the weeds!

Betty

o

I have spent hours looking for the type garden I want to work toward and yours is it. Everything is so beautiful and clean. How on earth do you keep it so clean. I have a bed of daylilies that overrun with weeds. No matter how many hours I spend weeding it seems to be a waste of time. Do you have any tips/suggestions for those of us who are about 20 years behind you?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here