Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who's in Michigan?

Posted by docmom z5 MI (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 20, 13 at 7:23

I'm wanting to meet some of you in person, so I'm testing the waters for interest in a gathering of some sort. I've remembered that my sister hosts a plant exchange each spring in the Lansing area. We might be able to crash that party, or we could plan something else for later. I'll get details on the swap, and any of you in Michigan let me know if there is any interest in getting together. Hope to hear from you.

Martha

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who's in Michigan?

Time to let this drift down.

o

Probably a little early for posting something like that. I'd suggest bumping in early May. You need some butterflies flying in MI before most of your fellow Michiganders will check in.

o

*waves hand, again*

Seems I like a lot of the same forums as you, docmom.

Karen

o

Karen,
I would love to get together with even one other fellow gardener. It will be more fun when the weather allows for out door activities. I take a week off each May to get a start on gardening and celebrate spring. If you want to do something that early, we could start planning for that.

Martha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here