Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
butterflymomok

Thinking about Ladobe

butterflymomok
12 years ago

I've been thinking about Larry lately. I've been planning a trip to Beartooth Plateau. Mike and I are flying into Jackson Hole in August with his sister and BIL. BIL was diagnosed with ALS this past spring, so this trip is very special to all of us.

Larry gave me the information back when he talked about the area. It is a place that was probably his most favorite LEP site. So, with the info from Larry, we have mapped out our destinations. We travel through Yellowstone and over to the Top of the World, where we have a cabin for 4 nights. We come back through the Tetons and stay on the lake 2 nights, all places Larry shared.

The only drawback to our trip is that we can't go earlier. The end of July is the best time to be there. However, we have visitors from Laos--our daughter is here in the US. They are currently on the eastern side visiting Pete's family (Florida and North Carolina) and friends (Kentucky). They will be with us the last two weeks of the month. I'm so glad to get to see them and my two grandsons. It's 11 days out right now, and I am counting!!

After the trip, I will report back here to let you know how it went. And, if anyone else is interested in making this trip, I will gladly share the details. The TOTW cabins are $55 a night! Flight to and from JH was $360 apiece. So, it's been doable.

Sandy

Comments (12)

Sponsored
River Mill Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Delaware County's Customer Focused General Contractor