Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christinebutterfly

tobacco horn cats

christinebutterfly
11 years ago

Hello

I recently bought some tabacco cats from a pet store i could not see them feeding them to other animals just not right. So here is my question i moved them to a big box (clear) filled it will dirt and peppers and the feed that i got when i bought them. They are not starting to change colors and get hard the longest one i have is abut 3.5 inches and she is getting hard. They are starting to dig through the dirt and then come out and then stay for a minute or over night then come out I have to touch them make sure they are moving and not dead sometime i feel them and they are cold so I warm up the room more to about 80 cause these are dessert cats. But my things is what next what are they going to do, are they final going to settle in to the dirt and pupate I clean the box all day i swear it feels like 20 times they poop so much and talking about that some of their poop is green some is just a tan color Their food is tan and the green pepper is green so i guess it is just that right man i think i just answered the questions but the other questions please help

Thank you

christine

)O(

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting