Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Monarchs 802 eclosed so far(some photos)

Posted by minrose 4Mn (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 10, 11 at 7:28

With 802 Monarchs and 24 Black Swallowtails eclose for me so far, been a very busy summer. I have about 37 or so Monarch catepillars/chrysalis to go, sad to see it is near the end. I have finally taken the time to work with some photos, would love to share some with you.
Today I am going the Monarch Festival in the Twin Cities, excited about that, plus I may be coming home with a new camera to photograph my Monarchs!
I hope you enjoy my photos.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Monarchs 802 eclosed so far(some photos)

Beautiful photos Minrose. I don't remember if you've posted pics of your grow op yet, but I'd love to see some. Hope you have good weather and lots of fun at the festival - and see LOTS of Monarchs!

I'm down to my last 7 cats eating. I am kinda sad to see it coming to an end too. But there will be lots of eclosures over the next couple weeks - with at least a dozen emerging today. :)

o

Congratulations on such a stunning count this season! Beautiful photos, Minrose. Thank you so much for sharing. I especially love the photo of the two butterflies on your forearm. Your photos show such a great range of healthy plants for your butterfly family. I would love to take a walk through your lovely gardens.

~Mary

o

Minrose,

You have done a phenomenal job this summer! Thanks for sharing the incredible photos--loved them all. Have fun at the festival--our festival got cancelled due to the drought.

Sandy

o

Really nice photos, love the goldenrod

o

Thank you, the Monarch Festival was fun. I actually brought one of my Monarchs that I raised to the Festival, I tagged and released it there, never done that before. Another lady gave me a book on milkweed that she wrote as a Thank you for all the Monarchs that I have raised this year.

o

Excellent photos!

Bob

o

Beautiful pictures, Minrose, and I'm still amazed at how many monarchs you've raised this year!
Sherry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here