Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Raising cats and releasing butterflies

Posted by msomally 10 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 30, 12 at 11:48

I would appreciate any tips. I have snagged a few as the cats got big but have not done this routinely. Thanks!I just love this forum! My whole yard is a butterfly garden. I dug up all grass and just started making beds! So rewarding! i am now starting on my neighbors yard! (with his permission of course) Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Raising cats and releasing butterflies

Below is a good website for you to check out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Raising butterflies

o

There is also info on this website in the FAQ.

Here is a link that might be useful: GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR HAND-RAISING BUTTERFLIES & MOTHS

o

Msomally,
Tell us more about your garden and which plants you have. I love to hear about the process folk go through to create their butterfly gardens. And what is you neighbor letting you do? I'm recreating my butterfly garden at a new house, and it's slow going the first year as transplants get established and seedlings struggle to survive. I'm hoping next year will be much busier around my house. Happy gardening!

Martha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here