Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Larry Gene

Posted by ladobe NV (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 6, 10 at 2:15

Larry Gene,

Hey pard, what's with all the garbage running down the left side of all the threads?

A hack job or something Garden Web has added?

Either way, it is very hard to read the posts and replies with it. The pop ups are bad enough without this garbage too.

Larry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Larry Gene

Post to send this thread to the bottom.

Glad it only lasted overnight and the garbage is gone.

o
RE: Larry Gene

Larry, just now checking in for the first time during my vacation in sunny North Dakota. I didn't get to see the left-side garbage.

My guess is that with all the intensive ads and dynamic notices going on at gardenWeb, the page coding becomes overwhelmed and anything can happen.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here