Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
woollybear69

Posting Error.

woollybear69
9 years ago

I made an error on this posting. " Butterfly Problems " I found the PUPA, of this beautiful Monarch Butterfly, lying on the ground, in my Butterfly Garden. This beautiful Monarch Butterfly PUPA, was lying on the ground for 4 days, before I found it. This is why it was born Deformed. From lying on the ground, for 4 days. After I found the PUPA, I took the PUPA inside my house. Then I put the PUPA, inside my terrarium, to see if the PUPA would eclose. The PUPA was a beautiful green color, and it did not have any black marks on it. A beautiful green PUPA. Days later, I started to see some orange and black colors inside the PUPA. Sometime later, this beautiful Monarch Butterfly PUPA, started to eclose. After this beautiful Monarch Butterfly, totally removed itself from it's PUPA, I could see that it was DEFORMED. This beautiful Monarch Butterfly, could NOT fly, and it had a very hard time walking, and standing up. I let this beautiful Monarch Butterfly, rest on a paper towel for one hour, before I put this beautiful Monarch Butterfly to sleep. This made me very sad...........I AM ONLY ALLOWED TO POST TWO TIMES A DAY. THIS IS WHY I DO NOT ANSWER ANYONE......I AM ONLY ALLOWED TO POST TWO TIMES A DAY.......

Comment (1)

Sponsored
SURROUNDS Landscape Architecture + Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
DC Area's High-End Custom Landscape Design/Build Firm 9x Best of Houzz