Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
woollybear69

Moth Cocoons inside a terrarium.

woollybear69
9 years ago

This is a photo, of five, beautiful, Moth Cocoons, resting on paper towels, on the bottom of my terrarium..... 2- Polyphemus Moth Cocoons, 2- Promethea Moth Cocoons, and 1- Cecropia Moth Cocoon...... INFORMATION: When you get a chance, go outside, and get some long twigs from a tree. Get four twigs, and make each twig about eight inches long. Take a wet paper towel, and clean each twig. After cleaning each twig, with a wet paper towel, let them all dry. After all four twigs have dried, put all four twigs inside your terrarium. Put one twig in each corner of your terrarium. Try to have each twig leaning against the terrarium. When a Butterfly or Moth ecloses, the Butterfly or Moth, will climb about half way up the twig, stop, and wait for it's wings to fully open. Two Butterflies or two Moths, can also mate gon one of these twigs. I also like to take some small fake flowers, and put them all around the inside of my terrarium, to make the Butterflies and Moths, feel like they are in a flower garden. I also like to put, two, large, fake flowers, inside my terrarium. Put one flower on each side of the terrarium, on the bottom of the terrarium. When a Butterfly or Moth ecloses, it will climb up the flower, stop, and then wait for it's wings to open. After the wings have opened, I will let the Butterfly or Moth, rest for about two days, inside my house, before I set it free. During this time, I will take a lot of pictures, of the Butterfly or Moth, inside my house........

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022