Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
woollybear69

Little Brown Moth.

woollybear69
9 years ago

This is a photo, of a Little Brown Moth....Last evening, at 7: p.m., I looked outside my front door, through a side window, to see if there were any Moths resting on the concrete walls, outside my front door. To my surprise, there was a Little Brown Moth resting on one of the walls, outside of my front door. I opened the front door, and I took my camera with me. I wanted to take some pictures of this Little Brown Moth, but I was unable to take any good pictures, because this Little Brown Moth, was very high up on the wall. A few seconds latter, this Little Brown Moth, flew to another wall. I tried again, to take some pictures. When I went outside, I left the front door wide open. Before I knew what was happening, this Little Brown Moth, flew inside my house, flying through my opened front door. This Little Brown Moth, flew all around my house, and I was trying to take its picture, everytime it landed. I got one medium picture, and I got one small picture. I had a beautiful time last night, watching this Little Brown Moth, fly all around the inside of my house. Right now, this Little Brown Moth, is resting somewhere inside my house..... This Little Brown Moth, is one half of an inch long. This Little Brown Moth, is also a Female.....I do not know the name of this Little Brown Moth.... 9b Florida........

Sponsored