Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
docmom_mn_zone_5

Woolybear

docmom_gw
9 years ago

Hello, Woolybear, and welcome to the Butterfly gardening forum. I've noticed you have great enthusiasm for the same things we all love. I'm wondering if you could tell us a little more about yourself by responding to this post. I suspect you are a person who has faced some personal challenges that the rest of us may not understand. If you could share more about yourself, maybe we could find ways to help you use this forum in a way that is rewarding for you and doesn't reduce the enjoyment for anyone else. I would love to know where your love of nature comes from, and how you are able to make it a part of your daily life. I look forward to learning as much about you as you are willing to share. Making your posts more personal will make them more interesting for everyone to read. And, if you limit your posts to responses to this particular thread, those who aren't interested in hearing what you have to say can simply pass over this thread and move on to other things. Hope your weekend is relaxing and pleasant,

Martha

Comments (3)

Sponsored