Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Message from Ladobe

Posted by butterflymomok 10 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 10, 12 at 14:49

Larry asked me to share this with all of you. I also encourage you to pass it on. I've copied the message straight from Larry's email:

Subject: Help Zach reach a million hits for Christmas

Zach Sobiech's "Clouds"
After battling bone cancer for three years, Minnesota teenager Zach Sobiech was told this past May that the disease had spread and that there were no longer any effective treatments available. In response to this disheartening diagnosis, Sobiech embraced music as a way of bidding farewell to his friends and family. The resulting song, titled "Clouds," is an inspirational and courageous message of hope in the face of a harrowing future. You can hear Sobiech's "Clouds" and learn more about his story on YouTube

Clouds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDC97j6lfyc&feature=youtu.be

BTW, they're asking for this to be forwarded in emails & posted on sites and hoping that he will receive 1 Million hits on youtube for Christmas as he's been given 2 months. If you click the "show more" on the youtube page you will find more info as this is NOT one of those "Urban Legends".

Confirmation:
http://www.kare11.com/video/1322318392001/1/Rare-cancer-diagnosis-unites-two-strangers

This is very close to my heart as a survivor (so far) with 5 cancers.

To all of you - Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou from Las Vegas

Thanks,

Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Message from Ladobe

Yes, this is making the rounds of major radio talk shows also.
Good to hear Larry is still active.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here