Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for verbena bonariensis and silene armeria

Posted by perennialfan273 zone 5 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 6, 10 at 19:36

If anyone has verbena bonariensis or silene armeria seeds, please let me know. I'd like to plant some of this next year for the butterflies :-). I can send postage for them, or I can send cuttings of some houseplants (in spring). If you can help, please send me an e-mail at someguy00273952@yahoo.com or post here.

Thank You

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for verbena bonariensis and silene armeria

I have some flower tops of Verbena bonarienis but don't know if they have seeds in them or not...I collected them from a friend's plants. I have a lot of other seeds on my trade list if you need some for your BF garden. I have been trading to get more host plant seeds.
I also had a catchfly plant that I purchased last spring but didn't harvest seeds from it. If you want to check out my list & see if there is any thing you might use, I'd love to trade or you can send me a SASBE for the seeds. I love sharing seeds & would be happy to "pay it forward"!

o
RE: Looking for verbena bonariensis and silene armeria

Just an FYI, don't put your email address in your posts. There are programs out there looking for email addresses and you may start to receive a ton of junk mail.

I am down with the flu, but once I am up I will see if I have any more verbena bonariensis seeds left and if so, I'll look at what you have.

Bev

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Butterfly Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here