Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: succulents and bromes

Posted by prayerrock zone 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 2, 10 at 18:29

Well I have been trying to decide what all I am wanting to part with. I seem to be heading in a certain direction with my collection. I am wanting things that are differant, odd and unique. Since I am so limited on space I decided that I want to use the space with interesting and differant succulents and cactus.

I do however have a passion for haworthias and fuzzy cactus...and anything vareigated. So this is the type of things I would be looking for in trade.

What I have to offer is my 7 inch Hummels sunet Jade plant(3 small branches).

8 inch portulacaria afra, very nice little plant with branching and compach leaf structure.

Unknown hanging type succulent(thought to be gold fish plant).

Couple bromes.

If you are interested in a trade for any of these plants please PM me..these have all been grown in my home by me from cuttings and are very healthy plants.

Make an offer, I will consider anything but dont be offended if I dont take your offer if it is somthing i dont really want or may already have.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here