Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Named Agaves~Variegates and mini forms

Posted by thosedarnsqurls Up-State NY 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 5, 08 at 20:14

Looking to expand my Agave collection with a few more choice lovelies.
I adore the variegates, blues and dwarf rosette types.

Lots of tradeables to offer.

Private emails welcome
ThoseDarnSqurls@aol.com

Thanks!
Dawn

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade Page

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Named Agaves~Variegates and mini forms

Hello,
I have quite a few Agaves - listed in my trade list.
I would love NON-reverted Monstera aureovariegata, Philo Congo Rojo (As long as it's not an Imperial Rojo - almost identical. Either is fine, just want to be 100 percent sure which one I get.)
Both Agave vic reginae aureovariegata and Ag. vic reginae albovariegata.

LMK thanks

o

Hiya Santoury.
And Thank You for your interest.
Sorry to say, though, My variegated Monstera d.'s, both the white AND the yellow variegates revert. Must be the nature of the beast, as they've both gone all green without any high nitrogen fertilizer.
Also, out of many of my Philo cuttings for awhile, as they've been hacked back pretty severely, waiting for new growth.
Still have Philos Red Emerald & panduraforme available,
and Monstera Cerre verde, rooted.
Maybe you could find something else of interest from my varied listings.
If so, feel free to email me directly to work something out at ThoseDarnSqurls@aol.com

Thanks,
Dawn

o

Hi thosedarnsqurls. I have been collecting hardy agaves a long time. I have lots of pups to trade. Don't know if you only want plants for inside the greenhouse, please advise. Thanks Doc

o

Hiya Doc.
No email link on your page, so hopfully you'll come back to read this.

Thank You for your kind trade offer.

Due to my last 2 rather unpleasant trades on this forum, I'd have to decline, unless you wouldn't mind sending your end first.I hate even saying that, and never would have in the past, but I'm still feeling the sting of being intentionally cheated by supposed "Fellow Gardeners", (TWICE in a ROW!)

I've looked on the Rate & Review Forum, and don't see any feedback for you, so can't go by that, either. Not to say you're not trustworthy, just saying I'm a bit squeemish, now, trading with people I've never traded with before.

If you're still interested in trading with me after all that said, (LoL)
Email me directly at
ThoseDarnSqurls@aol.com with your full trade-list.

Thanks!
Dawn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here