Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: epiphyllums to give away

Posted by naiomih Ca (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 19, 06 at 12:35

Hi,
I have about 30 epiphyllums to give away. We inherited them when we bought our house 2 yrs ago. They need some TLC by someone who understands them. While I think they are beautiful when they bloom I am just not enamoured enough to have and care for this many. I would like to give them to someone local who would be willing to give me a little instruction on caring for the couple I will be keeping. (I am in the San Diego Area.) Most of them seem very well established.

Thank you,
Naiomi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: epiphyllums to give away

I would absolutely LOVE some of your epi's!! I tried to find your e-mail but was unlucky. I would be MORE than happy to reimburse you for S&H. These are absolutely gorgeous!!

Linda

o
RE: epiphyllums to give away

I do apologize for not reading your post a little slower. I just got so excited that I overlooked the fact that you are looking for someone local.

Linda

o

• Posted by baci z10Ca (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 22, 06 at 7:50

I am interested in your epi's. They grow easily for me. Please e-mail me.

o

I would love to have some of your epiphyllums. Although, I do live in San Luis Obispo area, if you know where that is. If that isn't too far away from San Diego, then I'd love to have some. Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here