Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
naiomih

HAVE: epiphyllums to give away

naiomih
18 years ago

Hi,

I have about 30 epiphyllums to give away. We inherited them when we bought our house 2 yrs ago. They need some TLC by someone who understands them. While I think they are beautiful when they bloom I am just not enamoured enough to have and care for this many. I would like to give them to someone local who would be willing to give me a little instruction on caring for the couple I will be keeping. (I am in the San Diego Area.) Most of them seem very well established.

Thank you,

Naiomi

Comments (11)

• nlb52
    18 years ago

Hi Naiomi , i dont live close by but would love to have a couple of you wanderful plants . i could send postage for them . lmk. Nancy

• rose318
    18 years ago

HI Naiomih,
    I live in Texas, and I just love epiphyllums. If you ever change your mind about shipping your epiphyllum I would be very interested in them. Please let me know.

Thanks, Patti

• baci
    18 years ago

I posted on another post about your epiÂs. I can get to your area very easily. Thanks.

• naiomih
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thank you for all the interest. I feel guilty about not being able to ship them, but I wouldn't really know how. Best of luck.

• baci
    18 years ago

naiomih, if you still want to part with them, I can come & get them.

Thanks.

• Cena
    18 years ago

I live locally. I can also point you in the direction of your local society, www.epiphyllum.com and tell you that the next general meetting is next Wednesday in Balboa Park.

I can also help you with care, and take some/the rest off your hands. If you desire.

Send me an email.

• dirtdonthurt
    18 years ago

Hello Naiomih,
    I'm in San Diego. I have been growing epiphyllums for a few years now, so I could give you some good advices based on personal experience. I'm also looking to expand my collection, so drop me an email if you're interested. thanks

• suebug
    18 years ago

did you decide to ship some?? would love to care for them for you!! I have recently received some cuttings in a trade - and have managed to root all of them - cant wait to see them bloom - LMK thanks and Happy Spring!! Susan

• tracyl
    18 years ago

If you decide to ship them. I would love to have a few. I would be willing to mail you postage money order or send you some plants in exchange plus money because they are very heavy. If you would be willing to send cuttings from some of them that would be great as well. Anything you could spare would be appreciated.

• epichad
    16 years ago

I live in Los Angeles and would drive down to your area if you still have any available. I have four night bloomers and I recently bought 12 clippings and can't wait for them to grow. I love collecting them and would greatly appreciate having them amd taking care of them. Please contact me as to whether you still have any available. Hopefully, you do. Thank You, Chad
    Please contact me at: alchemyandfx@earthlink.net

• miss_daisy
    16 years ago

If anyone on this list does get them, can you trade me some cutting. shipping i mean.

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County