Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: anyone up for a trade, usa only?

Posted by imjustgil Z6 TN (gduggins@nlbengineering.com) on
Tue, Feb 14, 06 at 15:31

I found a deal on a grocery sack full of Gasteria species and hybrids last year. There were actually only 5 or 6 plants I was interested in but I had to buy all 20 pounds of plants in order to get the ones I wanted. I traded a lot of plants in October and early November but didn't get rid of everything.

Check the link for photos.

None of them had name tags associated with them. They are all rooted now, most were not when I got them. They came from an old grower I knew when I lived in South Florida. They were culls from his plants when he repotted, most of them were discards while selecting only vaiegated mutations. Anyway, I kept the G. armstrongii, rachyphylla,
lilliputana, pilansii, and vlokii which should probably be further divided this coming summer.

I'll take just about anything in trade for them. No plants for postage yet, but I don't plan on caring for this many plants come summer.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me get rid of these, I already have close to 30 Gasteria and I just don't feel like caring for all of these duplicate plants.

Thanks,
Gil

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade plants

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: anyone up for a trade, usa only?

email on the way.

o

If you still have some you would like to trade I would be interested. Please let me know.

Thanks, Kim

o

Gil,

You left me a message in a post of mine in the gallery about some cuttings. I just saw your post here and I'd be interested in a trade.

Send me an e-mail when you get a chance.

o

Do you have any of there left? please e-mail me at jolly_rancherscream@hotmail.com

o

If you want a large trade- I'll take whatever is left. I love these.
Check out my list. Thanks!

o

Do you have what's left in the pic called Trade 2?
I have several Schick Echinopsis Hybrids if you like those.

Email me...

mr_firefly@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here