Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Lots of cactus seeds!

Posted by prayerrock zone 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 10, 10 at 19:01

I have a bunch of cactus seeds for trade. I was going to grow them but I am changing my mind and I think I am going to stick more with succulents and the adeniums.

This is a list of what I have..they are all good seeds.

Red Yucca
Agapanthus
Variegated Agave
Flame flower
Echinocactus texensis 'horse crippler'
Echinocacts gruson
Theocactus setispinus
Carnegia gigantia
Barrel cactus
Astrophylum Asetias
Echinopsis Nocturre 'shick'
Mammilaria prolifera

These are special trades. i am looking for adenium seeds and seeds of flowers not easily gotten..Not just common stuff.
Also would take cuttings of plumeria or other nice things.

Email me with your offer!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Lots of cactus seeds!

Hey I have some adenium seeds I got from someone in India, but Im not really into adeniums... I've also got a few "saplings" of a plumeria that I found it Haiti! Well, I found the seeds and they grew really quick. The flowers are not very fragrant but they're pretty. The leaves are different than most plumeria too. I only know because I gave some seedlings to some friends who planted them in their yards and they look really good. But mine have been in a pot for many years and they're only as thick as a pencil, but 2-3 feet tall. I'd be happy to cut them and send you the tops... mabye you can even ID them and get them to grow Real big! The bark gets really corky too! Not smooth like most plumeria.
Do you like Kalanchoes? I've got several different types... Including baharensis.
I'd be interested in the following:
Echinocactus texensis 'horse crippler'
Barrel cactus
Astrophylum Asetias
Echinopsis Nocturre 'shick'
Mammilaria prolifera

Do you know what type of "barrel cactus" it is?

Oh... I've also got small "Flapjack Plant" - Kalanchoe thyrsiflora

Let me know.

Paul

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here