Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
floridabear

have: Thai Euphorbia, Cuttings and Plants

floridabear
15 years ago

I have MANY different color combinations in my collection of Thai Euphorbias, They are up to 4 feet high and always in bloom, with the HUGE half dollar sized blooms, and VERY thick thorns on the bigger cuttings/plants. The stems are up to the thickness of a broom handle! I also have smaller side shoots,pencil sized. The blooms are red with pink spots,yellow with green tips,pink with green and red,yellow with pink spots, to many to go on. Ask me if I have a color you want. I can make the trade to be a small plant,or a top cutting with blooms all over it! They root like weeds, very simple. The blooms are gigantic! Well over the size of a half dollar! I can send you a digital picture of the blooms to you, if you have the right plants that I want.:) These are HUGE!! I even have 1 green flowered plant. THAT plant is for THE right trade!!!

Comments (2)

• shreety
    15 years ago

hello what are you looking to trade for I havemany different types of cactus. my email is shreety2145@yahoo.com i would love to see the pictures i also havemany adenium seed . thanks Vicky

• floridabear
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I dont have pictures ready. I would have to take some of the colors i have. and if someone was looking for a certain color, to let them see if I had the one they wanted. I should have posted what I wanted. You have nothing listed. I have MANY things listed on my page. I want/need mainly Daturas,not just seed, Brugmansias,the red Melanthea, that has the red star shaped flower clusters on it, and stinks VERY VERY much. I know I spelled it wrong, but thats close. Stapelias and huernias, and most any of the orbeas.

Sponsored
Town & Country Pools, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Discover the Best Pool Builder in Virginia, Maryland & DC!