Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: ghost plant (Graptopetalum paraguayense)

Posted by wispfox 6a (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 15, 13 at 21:58

Our ghost plants have great fun making babies from fallen leaves. As such, I could easily offer some if they are wanted.

We also have Kalanchoe daigremontiana (mother of thousands) babies and Kalanchoe tubiflora (chandelier plant), neither of which I would _ever_ suggest planting outdoors if they are likely to survive the winter. Indoors they can be fun, though!

I could get cutting or two off my magenta or salmon christmas cactuses.

Similarly, I could get cuttings from my jade plant, although it seems likely that it's far too common. I've other succulents but I've not yet identified them. If you're just generally interested in succulents, I could get cuttings of a few different plants.

--

I'm interested in Ice Rock Plants (Cheiridopsis), escheveria (preferably variagated and preferably not just green), Agaves (for indoors. Perhaps splendidia, desert diamond, silver surfer, silver anniversary?). Really, any indoor succulent which is not just green (purple, silver, reds are all good additions).

Really, if you're interested in any of the above, and you have indoor succulents, it's worth asking. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: ghost plant (Graptopetalum paraguayense)

Hi, I'm interested in your succulents, however, I am a newbie and do not have anything to trade. I'm just looking for some to get me started. I can do postage through paypal or regular mail if you'd like. I hope you do not take offense to my asking without anything to trade. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Janet

o
RE: HAVE: ghost plant (Graptopetalum paraguayense)

Sorry, I'm not interested in sending out my succulents at this time. This is a rather old posting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here