Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wispfox

HAVE: ghost plant (Graptopetalum paraguayense)

wispfox
11 years ago

Our ghost plants have great fun making babies from fallen leaves. As such, I could easily offer some if they are wanted.

We also have Kalanchoe daigremontiana (mother of thousands) babies and Kalanchoe tubiflora (chandelier plant), neither of which I would _ever_ suggest planting outdoors if they are likely to survive the winter. Indoors they can be fun, though!

I could get cutting or two off my magenta or salmon christmas cactuses.

Similarly, I could get cuttings from my jade plant, although it seems likely that it's far too common. I've other succulents but I've not yet identified them. If you're just generally interested in succulents, I could get cuttings of a few different plants.

--

I'm interested in Ice Rock Plants (Cheiridopsis), escheveria (preferably variagated and preferably not just green), Agaves (for indoors. Perhaps splendidia, desert diamond, silver surfer, silver anniversary?). Really, any indoor succulent which is not just green (purple, silver, reds are all good additions).

Really, if you're interested in any of the above, and you have indoor succulents, it's worth asking. :)

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting