Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aveo5

WANTED: Orbea Ciliata Cuttings

aveo5
14 years ago

Does anyone have this Stapelia? Orbea Ciliata? i think it is a variety of Orbea Varigata. It has a wonderful white flower, with a mild white fringe around the edge of the bloom. I cant seem to find it from any of the Stapelia growers I have bought from in the past. Does anyone have this plant and have a few cutting they would be wiling to trade for some other Stapelia cuttings? I have about 8 or 9 well known Stapelia varieties that we could pick a few cuttings from in exchange.

One is a great 'Huernia Kenniensis',that has a HUGE cup shaped bloom, and it roots super fast and grows like a weed.

The bloom is almost the size of a quarter, unlike the other 'common Kenniensis',I know I have spelt this wrong probably, but it is close, it is one of the most common Stapelia I know, but it is the easiest to grow, and this one has a GIANT bloom, and unlike the regular tiny red bloom that is found on the regular variety, this one is huge! But I have other well known ones, and they are ready to pot up and take cuttings off of them.