Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hiway_86

HAVE: free orchid cactus, epi cuttings

hiway_86
17 years ago

hello, i just cut back my regular white night blooming epi and have a bunch of cuttings. these cuttings arent that nice. most, if not all have freeze damage. thats why i cut it back. they are all good cuttings, they will produce nice plants, but dont look that good. i just dont feel like making any more plants. i have tones of this stuff. anyway, i would be willing to give them away for free as long as you pay for the shipping. just send me a few bucks and ill send them out. im not sure how much it will cost to send them, probably like $4. i dont know. if anyone wants to trade, that would be cool. if anyone is interested just email me at hiway_86@yahoo.com or put up a follow up post. thanks a lot.

Comments (11)

• Lisa
    17 years ago

you have mail...

• mysebringjx98
    17 years ago

I would love to try some of your cuttings for postage, please email me, mendi.earthling@gmail.com

Thanks
    Mendi

• greenstick56
    17 years ago

Do you still have any cuttings left?
    Cay you take Pay Pal?

Thanks
    Dave

• mtgirl
    17 years ago

Any left??

• marlene_ny
    17 years ago

Hi, do you have any cuttings left that I may be able to start? Please email me, thank you.
    Marlene
    marysiaone@aol.com

• Chargoth
    17 years ago

Still have any of those..or did I miss the boat on this one?

• dot15001
    16 years ago

anyone that has some epi cutting ; I am very interested in trying to grow these. I had a very nice red one that my grandma gave to me many years ago and would to get some again since I no longer have my grandma; it would keep her in my memory all the time.
    dorothymmiller@yahoo.com
    please respond
    thanks sooo much

• marshallp_email_com
    12 years ago

Anyone have any orchid cactus cuttings. Please email me at marshallp@email.com.

Thanks.

• carolthistle1939
    10 years ago

Like several of the postings, I had an orchid cactus that a friend gave me. It bloomed one, then we moved to Arizona and it died....maybe from shock of temperature change. I would really like to get another start, if anyone has any to spare. Thank you for your consideration and your time in replying to: bigbird@wamego.net......Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: GardenWeb

• sam7267
    10 years ago

would love to have some orchid cactus cuttings if you still have some? Love them.

• BeccaLou1966
    10 years ago

Oh yes yes yes please! Please give me the address where to send the shipping. I am super excited. I don't have any unusual seeds or plants, but if you tell me what you like, I will see what I have and gift them to you.

Sponsored
Craftsman Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner