Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: free orchid cactus, epi cuttings

Posted by hiway_86 z8 TX (hiway_86@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Apr 16, 06 at 17:59

hello, i just cut back my regular white night blooming epi and have a bunch of cuttings. these cuttings arent that nice. most, if not all have freeze damage. thats why i cut it back. they are all good cuttings, they will produce nice plants, but dont look that good. i just dont feel like making any more plants. i have tones of this stuff. anyway, i would be willing to give them away for free as long as you pay for the shipping. just send me a few bucks and ill send them out. im not sure how much it will cost to send them, probably like $4. i dont know. if anyone wants to trade, that would be cool. if anyone is interested just email me at hiway_86@yahoo.com or put up a follow up post. thanks a lot.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: free orchid cactus, epi cuttings

you have mail...

o

I would love to try some of your cuttings for postage, please email me, mendi.earthling@gmail.com

Thanks
Mendi

o

Do you still have any cuttings left?
Cay you take Pay Pal?

Thanks
Dave

o

Any left??

o

Hi, do you have any cuttings left that I may be able to start? Please email me, thank you.
Marlene
marysiaone@aol.com

o

Still have any of those..or did I miss the boat on this one?

o

anyone that has some epi cutting ; I am very interested in trying to grow these. I had a very nice red one that my grandma gave to me many years ago and would to get some again since I no longer have my grandma; it would keep her in my memory all the time.
dorothymmiller@yahoo.com
please respond
thanks sooo much

o

Anyone have any orchid cactus cuttings. Please email me at marshallp@email.com.

Thanks.

o

Like several of the postings, I had an orchid cactus that a friend gave me. It bloomed one, then we moved to Arizona and it died....maybe from shock of temperature change. I would really like to get another start, if anyone has any to spare. Thank you for your consideration and your time in replying to: bigbird@wamego.net......Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: GardenWeb

o

would love to have some orchid cactus cuttings if you still have some? Love them.

o

Oh yes yes yes please! Please give me the address where to send the shipping. I am super excited. I don't have any unusual seeds or plants, but if you tell me what you like, I will see what I have and gift them to you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here