Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: trade cactus and succulents

Posted by bonifacio_jr 9s (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 14, 06 at 22:53

I am interested in trading cactus and succulents. I am interested in large cutting trades only. I don't like getting a nickel size piece of whatever and it dying before it roots due to shock. I have hundreds of cactus, aloes, succulents and agaves. It is better to do it like this. If you are looking for something email me and I will let you know what I have. I am working on list of trades soon.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: trade cactus and succulents

Hello, I am looking to trade for a sting of pearls (beads). I have brain cactus, hat racks, epiphyllum (lg. red blooms). I send with roots so that it is actually alive and growing. Thanking you in advance for any trade? Let me know. Sue

o

Panzer: I tried to email you, but couldn't get to your GW member page, and therefore failed. If you set up your email address with GW, people could email you without seeing your actual email address. You can use that method to email me, if you still want String of Pearls.
I have some Senecio rowleyanus, if that is what you want, and I am interested in your brain cactus, provided that we are talking about Mammillaria elongata crest. (I have seen something quite different that was also called Brain Cactus.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Close-up of Mamm. elongata crest

o
RE: WANTED: : trade cactus and succulents

Sorry, I should have addressed you as Sue!

o

I am looking for Hatoria (Drunkard's Dream). I have Star Cactus Stapelia. It has a small maroon bloom. I also have an unknown hardy cactus that will have red blooms. I can send you pictures of both, but I do not know how to post the pictures here. I have unrooted cuttings of string of hearts. What do you have to trade?
Kathie

o

Oops! Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, Bonifacio! I had scrolled down somehow and thought it was Sue's thread. If I had something rare, I would offer it to you, but although I have a varied lot of plants, I don't know enough about rare ones even to know if I have acquired one in a trade.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here