Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have: Peniocereus serpentinus

Posted by farmerted361 5/6 W Seneca NY (My Page) on
Mon, May 8, 06 at 17:43

I have two adult rooted cuttings of Peniocereus serpentinus (around six inched with pups) that I'd like to trade for a nice sized Hare's Foot Fern rhizome, Polypodium aureum.

Like the one at this web site,

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/interiorscape/plants/polypodiumaureum.jpg

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/interiorscape/plants/polypodiumaureum1.jpg

Thanks, Ron:)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have: Peniocereus serpentinus

Hi, folks the two adult rooted cuttings of Peniocereus serpentinus (around six inched with pups just starting!!!) are still up for trade, any offers? They have lovely white flowers with a sweet sent to them:)

Shipping:
As always, I only ship Priority Mail in a mailing box or bag with the roots wrapped with a slightly damp paper towel and covered with a plastic bag.
Notice:
Some plants are shipped dry root to prevent rotting, not all plants can be shipped with damp roots.
The rest of the plant will be wrapped in newspaper, and if I have it bubble-wrap to fill in the packing if not then it will be newspaper. A label will be placed on the box or bag stating: "LIVE PLANT AND OR SEEDS HAND CANCEL. PLEASE HANDEL WITH CARE" I ship out on Mondays only in late mornings or early afternoons unless otherwise requested. Track & Confirm numbers (info) will be agreed to be provided upon request prior to the closing of the trade.

Thanks, farmerted361:)

o
RE: HAVE: Have: Peniocereus serpentinus

Sorry folks, but you missed out on a hard to find plant. At least it was for me! Both are traded:)

Thanks, farmerted361:)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here