Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ima_digger

WANTED: Wanted: Epis

ima_digger
15 years ago

I'm looking for Epiphyllum cuttings. I have hoya cuttings (kentiana, bilobata, lacunosa, polyneura, carnosa "KP" and carnosa "Holianna') that I can trade.

I also have other plants.

Please check out my web page to see if anything interests you. Thanks

Here is a link that might be useful: GardenPatch

Comments (5)

• domehomedee
    15 years ago

I'd be interested in hoya cuttings, if they root easy. I have one hoya in my home, or is that I share my home with a hoya - it's huge. It has very pointed elongated leaves with some spots (might be silver spear). So any other kind of hoya would be great. I have several named epi's and two heirloom unnamed ones (these bloom better than the named ones). The best has nine inch pink and red flowers and is so big I have it in a half barrel! I could send you at least 6 different cuttings (with names and/or colors on them). Let me know.
    Dee (Domehome)

• Mentha
    15 years ago

I have many named epies, and species. I also have a few Rhipsalis which I could send along also.

• ima_digger
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Mentha, what would you like in trade? Would you like hoya cuttings?

• Mentha
    15 years ago

Hi

Hoya cuttings would be fine, I don't trade for NOID epies any more, I just have too many of them. I already have polynerua and KP. Right now I'mm looking for hoyas. I would also be willing to trade for a couple pads off your opuntias.
    I read on the other exchange forum that you were looking for ric rac epies, I have Cryptocereus (Epiphyllum) anthonyanus. I also have Epi monstrose, Rhipsalis houlletiana, which has a bit of a ric rac look, and some named epies (too many to name off hand).

email me through my page, if you're interested. I don't usually come over to this side of the fence, so I may miss your reply.

• Mentha
    15 years ago

Hi Eileen,
    I have tried to send you my address three times. I don't know if there is a problem with opera that I can't send it out. I don't get any warnings. I'll try to send you info through your GW account. I have a noid hoya which I think is H. australis sanae, and A Selenecereus chrysocardium cutting I'm sending along with the cryptocereus and epies.

I got a message from soemone I sent some selenecereus to that their cutting didn't make it, but I'll try anyway since you mentioned wanting ric racs. Just a warning I can give no guarantee on that one.

I didn't want you to think I didn't want the trade. I'm going to try to send my addy again.
    Rhonda

Sponsored
Columbus' Home Design Experts Specializing in Custom Cabinets