Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Wanted: Epis

Posted by ima_digger 9 SE FL (My Page) on
Sat, May 24, 08 at 18:54

I'm looking for Epiphyllum cuttings. I have hoya cuttings (kentiana, bilobata, lacunosa, polyneura, carnosa "KP" and carnosa "Holianna') that I can trade.
I also have other plants.
Please check out my web page to see if anything interests you. Thanks

Here is a link that might be useful: GardenPatch

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Wanted: Epis

I'd be interested in hoya cuttings, if they root easy. I have one hoya in my home, or is that I share my home with a hoya - it's huge. It has very pointed elongated leaves with some spots (might be silver spear). So any other kind of hoya would be great. I have several named epi's and two heirloom unnamed ones (these bloom better than the named ones). The best has nine inch pink and red flowers and is so big I have it in a half barrel! I could send you at least 6 different cuttings (with names and/or colors on them). Let me know.
Dee (Domehome)

o

I have many named epies, and species. I also have a few Rhipsalis which I could send along also.

o

Mentha, what would you like in trade? Would you like hoya cuttings?

o

Hi

Hoya cuttings would be fine, I don't trade for NOID epies any more, I just have too many of them. I already have polynerua and KP. Right now I'mm looking for hoyas. I would also be willing to trade for a couple pads off your opuntias.
I read on the other exchange forum that you were looking for ric rac epies, I have Cryptocereus (Epiphyllum) anthonyanus. I also have Epi monstrose, Rhipsalis houlletiana, which has a bit of a ric rac look, and some named epies (too many to name off hand).

email me through my page, if you're interested. I don't usually come over to this side of the fence, so I may miss your reply.

o

Hi Eileen,
I have tried to send you my address three times. I don't know if there is a problem with opera that I can't send it out. I don't get any warnings. I'll try to send you info through your GW account. I have a noid hoya which I think is H. australis sanae, and A Selenecereus chrysocardium cutting I'm sending along with the cryptocereus and epies.

I got a message from soemone I sent some selenecereus to that their cutting didn't make it, but I'll try anyway since you mentioned wanting ric racs. Just a warning I can give no guarantee on that one.

I didn't want you to think I didn't want the trade. I'm going to try to send my addy again.
Rhonda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here