|I have well rooted pups of Sempervivum 'Clipper' and Ecveveria 'Black Prince'. Black Prince turns a dark maroon in full sun. The Clipper pups are all a lovely red maroon color.
I'd love to trade for other hen and chicks or any other succulents.
|Hi.. I have 3-4 varieties of hens n chicks but not sure of the names... would love to do a trade. |
|I have a few named semps as well as other sedums. I would love to trade. I sent you an e-mail. |
|I've received a TON of e-mails.. more than I can respond to.. so to make it easier here is a list of some of the plants I'm looking for.. just to give an idea- |
Agave americana ssp. protoamericana
Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.