Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Adenium (desert rose) any color

Posted by tonieb 9 (My Page) on
Fri, May 18, 07 at 21:47

I have a pink plumeria to trade (10-12 inches, with growth tips and a first start of leafes)
Also have
- a blooming cactus (don't know the name but have a picture) with rare cream/lime colored large flower clusters. It blooms all year in TX, grows up to 6 ft tall, a show stopper
- a 10-12 inch silk tree mimosa plant
- a 12 inch mango (fruit)plant w/and additional 3 inch seedling for grafting,
- several Pecan tree seedlings (10 inches up)
- Avocado seedlings (10inch+)
- Lemon tree seedlings (3inch+)
- Pencil cactus
- Prickly pear (eatable) - no needles
- rooted Brugmansia/Angel Trumpets cuttings (insignis pink, dr seuss and tropical sunset)
- Yucca Elephantipes

Email me for pics

Thank you!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Adenium (desert rose) any color

Hello, I have a baby plant growing in a 4" pot that was grown from seed at my local nursery. It's about 5" tall from the top of the pot. I would love to see a photo of the blooming cactus you mentioned above. I look forward to hearing back from you.

o

Hi, I have ten (10) pink adenium seeds to trade with your plumeria and/or cactus. Let me know if you are interested in it. Thank you.

o

Hi Cludia/tonieb, I send you pink adedium seeds over 3 weeks ago. I haven't received your plumeria seeds/cacti as we agreed neither response to my e-mail.

Hope you are doing ok.

Please let me know.

meli

o

I have a couple mixed pinks and possibly a star shaped red I would trade for one or two plumeria cuttings. But first you need to take care of senjaneveda first.

Gil in TN

o

Hi tonieb thanks for a great trade.

o

senjanevada, just saw your post. tonieb is a good trader. myself and several of my friends/fellow traders (that I know) traded many times with her. the only times she tends to ignore traders is if the trade has gone bad i.e rotten plants, moldy or crushed seeds. thats always upsetting, i can relate.

o

Thanks crabs. I am a new member and learned a lot of things here. So, sorry if the seeds I send to Claudia/tonieb were crushed or damage. I wish she contacted me and let me know by e-mail. But none until today.

Thanks again for letting me know about her.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here