Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
imjustgil

WANTED: lots of plants to trade

imjustgil
17 years ago

Check out the pics of my plants in the trade plants folder of the url listed below. I would like to trade them for anything on the following list. I'm shifting my collecting interests toward caudex forming plants and Ascleps so most of the pokey plants that my daughter didn't already have are up for grabs. They all are healthy and well rooted. I'm not worried about duplicate plants or size for that matter. The trade plants must be at least 2 year old seedlings and well rooted. The pot of Monadeniums is four different plants, all well rooted. I'd like individual plants for them or would consider all for a larger plant.

The plants I'm looking for are:

Adenia, Albuca (any), Alluaudia (any except procera), Amoreuxia wrightii, Bursera (any), Bowia volubilis, Brachystelma (any), Caralluma (any), Cephalopentandra, Ceraria, Chorisia speciosa, Coccinea, Commiphora, Corallocarpus bainesii (any), Crinum, Cynanchum perrieri, Cyphstemma (any), Drimia hawortiodes, Drimiopsis maculata, Duvalia elegans, Elephantorrhiza, Ficus natalensis, Ficus palmeri, Fokea (any but edulis), Fouquireia columnaris, Fouquireia splendens, Frerea indica, Gyrocarpus, Ibervillea sonorae, Idria, Ipomoea, Kedrostis (any), Jacaratia, Mestoklema (any except tuberosus), Monadenium rubellum, Monadenium stoloniferum, Mormodica, Pachycormus, Pterodiscus, Raphionacme, Rhodocodon, Senna meridionalis, Talinella pachypoda, Talinum, Tylecodon, Uncarina abbreviata, Uncarina grandidieri...I have tons of Euphorbias and Adeniums but will consider tuber or caudex forming Euphorbia varieties and named Adenium crosses.

I'll be in New Orleans all of this week so please contact me directly at gilbertduggins@comcast.net. This is the only address I can be reached at while traveling.

Thanks,

Gilbert Duggins

Smyrna, TN 37167

Here is a link that might be useful: My plants for trade

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH