Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: lots of plants to trade

Posted by imjustgil Z6 TN (gduggins@nlbengineering.com) on
Mon, May 15, 06 at 23:28

Check out the pics of my plants in the trade plants folder of the url listed below. I would like to trade them for anything on the following list. I'm shifting my collecting interests toward caudex forming plants and Ascleps so most of the pokey plants that my daughter didn't already have are up for grabs. They all are healthy and well rooted. I'm not worried about duplicate plants or size for that matter. The trade plants must be at least 2 year old seedlings and well rooted. The pot of Monadeniums is four different plants, all well rooted. I'd like individual plants for them or would consider all for a larger plant.

The plants I'm looking for are:

Adenia, Albuca (any), Alluaudia (any except procera), Amoreuxia wrightii, Bursera (any), Bowia volubilis, Brachystelma (any), Caralluma (any), Cephalopentandra, Ceraria, Chorisia speciosa, Coccinea, Commiphora, Corallocarpus bainesii (any), Crinum, Cynanchum perrieri, Cyphstemma (any), Drimia hawortiodes, Drimiopsis maculata, Duvalia elegans, Elephantorrhiza, Ficus natalensis, Ficus palmeri, Fokea (any but edulis), Fouquireia columnaris, Fouquireia splendens, Frerea indica, Gyrocarpus, Ibervillea sonorae, Idria, Ipomoea, Kedrostis (any), Jacaratia, Mestoklema (any except tuberosus), Monadenium rubellum, Monadenium stoloniferum, Mormodica, Pachycormus, Pterodiscus, Raphionacme, Rhodocodon, Senna meridionalis, Talinella pachypoda, Talinum, Tylecodon, Uncarina abbreviata, Uncarina grandidieri...I have tons of Euphorbias and Adeniums but will consider tuber or caudex forming Euphorbia varieties and named Adenium crosses.
I'll be in New Orleans all of this week so please contact me directly at gilbertduggins@comcast.net. This is the only address I can be reached at while traveling.

Thanks,
Gilbert Duggins
Smyrna, TN 37167

Here is a link that might be useful: My plants for trade

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: lots of plants to trade

Hi, If your interested. I have an adult rooted cutting of Peniocereus serpentinus (around six inched with pups starting) To trade for your Echinocereus subinermis ssp. ochoterenae Scientific Name: Echinocereus subinermis ssp. ochoterenae Synonym: Echinocereus ochoterenae

http://community.webshots.com/photo/550421507/2675996350079211117pPvUtG

Thanks, farmerted361:)

o
HAVE: lots of plants to trade

Okay, these are still available...I don't want anymore cacti other than a few keepers I've set aside...so I'll trade 2,3 or 4 for one for things on my list above.

Gil

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here