Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
farmerted361

HAVE: Have to trade: Echinopsis multiplex, pup.

farmerted361
17 years ago

Hi, Folks

I have a very nice looking Echinopsis multiplex pup up for trade. Very clean no corking at all, around two (2) inches, fully rooted!!! Will get beautiful almost white flowers. If you wish it can be sent potted, unless you wish bare rooted. Please read my "looking for" in my exchange list for details.

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/farmerted361

This is my policy to prepare plants for shipment:

To devide and or take cuttings, in advance of a trade to be listed. I place divisions aside in a pot of their own keeping them on the dry side for shipping. Cuttings are left out to callus off in a timely fashion before being offered up for trade.

Shipping:

I only ship Priority Mail, in a mailing box or bag with the roots wrapped with a slightly damp paper towel and covered with a plastic bag.

Notice:

Some plants are shipped dry root to prevent rotting, not all plants can be shipped with damp roots.

The rest of the plant will be wrapped in newspaper, and if I have it bubble-wrap to fill in the packing if not then it will be newspaper. A label will be placed on the box or bag stating: "LIVE PLANT AND OR SEEDS HAND CANCEL, PLEASE HANDEL WITH CARE." I ship out on Mondays only in late mornings or early afternoons unless otherwise requested. Track & Confirm numbers (info) will be agreed to be provided upon request prior to the closing of the trade.

Thanks, farmerted361:)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor