Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 10 sedums for postage

Posted by smokymist 7 East TN (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 11, 10 at 12:25

Years ago when I joined GW, I had somebody do this for me, and it got me started on what is now my sedum ADDICTION. So..I try and do this every year. I have two boxes of named sedum cuttings ( some might actually have roots ), which are super easy to root. I'll include at least 10 different sedums , named and tagged, for you to play around with. I will ship priority mail only, sorry. As I ship daily, I can figure your specific shipping by your zip code and my scale. I dont' want to just quote a random figure and it be too much. I can take shipping via paypal.
I just ask that someday you do the same, share your sedum cuttings with somebody here on GW.
I will not pick by who posts first, I'd really like somebody newer to get these. All I ask is that you are a participating GW member and have a trade list up.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 10 sedums for postage

I would love to have your sedums. I have several cacti that I could trade with you. I have some Optunia Imbricata and several other types of cacti. I love cacti and sedums.
LMK
Chrmann

o

Sending you an email Chrmann

o

Hi Smokymist, I am interested in your sedum. I recently got quite interested in cacti and succulents and have started some cacti from seeds, but I read that it will take a long time....

I do have my exchange setup but mainly for seeds because I don't have enough plants to trade yet. I will do what you are doing now someday. I have been doing the same with seeds, like I got Yvonne Salvia's from someone 3 years ago. Now each year I make offers of Yvonne Salvia's seeds for SASE.

So if the sedum are still available, please let me know how to pay you by paypal. My zip code is 48188.

Thanks!

o

Any sedum left?

Zach

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here