Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: California Barrel Cactus Seeds

Posted by senjanevada 9 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 21, 13 at 17:02

I have plenty California Barrel Cactus Seeds. One plant bloom Orange Flower, One Plant bloom Yellow/Greenish, and the other one bloom Yellow. The seed pods still attached on the plants.

I also have Joshua Tree/Yucca Brevifolia seeds, but have to wait 'till the pods fall to the ground.

I am looking for Stapelia, or other native cactus seeds to trade with.

Thank you.

This post was edited by senjanevada on Thu, Aug 15, 13 at 3:16

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: California Barrel Cactus Seeds

Hey. I would love to trade. I don't seem to have anything you want. I can offer a few types of jade, Christmas cactus, a beautiful violet that vines. I can send starts or we could trade for postage?? I'm interested in the barrel cactus, maybe Joshua tree seeds. Thanks! Amstenberg@yahoo

o

Ok. I have Jade Ovulata (very common jade) and Column Jade, I take other Jade. I have one Christmas cactus not sure the color, if you have white bloom that will be great.

I have to pass Violet. I don't grow Violet. Thanks for the offer.

Send me your address. Yes I already have some Joshua Tree seeds (have to beg the birds to leave me some, lol).

Will mail the Reed Barrel Cactus seeds and Joshua Tree seeds this week-end.

Thanks for trading with me.

Note:
Joshua Tree seeds I soaked on the water a week ago, have roots and transplanted them in the seeding trays.

I saw few sprouts from one pod Red Barrel cactus I germinated on May.

o

Did you get my last message? My computer was acting up

o

Cactus seeds still available.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here