Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Opuntia Imbricata Magenta to Yellow

Posted by senjanevada 9 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 14, 13 at 17:10

I have Opuntia Imbricata aka Tree Cholla bloom magenta flowers.

photo PICT0744.jpg

I am looking for the one bloom Yellow flowers.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Opuntia Imbricata Magenta to Yellow

senjanevada,
They look just like the one I just purchased. Do you think it is the same family. Don't know color yet. Maybe next year.
Are they hardy in zone 6? Also I didn't know they were in the paddle cactus family.
Stush

o

I would be willing to trade for with opuntia humifusa. it has yellow flowers.

o

photo IMAG0171.jpg photo IMAG0170.jpg
pictures

o

Stush2049, yes, it's similar to mine. Yours is Opuntia Subulata as written on the picture. I had before but it's gone due to cold winter. O. Subulata has succulent like stems (softer and watery) while O. Imbricata has harder stems. The old stems can be used as cane, for that reason, O.Imbricata also called as Cane Cholla.

o

statenislandpalm7a, thanks for your offer. Gosh, that's beautiful one. I have this one, just bought last month, no flower yet.

Any other cactus you can trade? I also looking for Rat Tail Cactus, Peanut Cactus bloom yellow (Golden Peanut Cactus), Stapelia.

Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here