Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Yellow Flower Red Yucca

Posted by fairview 8, McKinney TX (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 19:16

I have numerous varieties of Crinum that are winter hardy, most I no longer sure of the name. With the exception of the bulbisperum varieties, these all form offsets, some quicker than others. After several years, the foliage from the clump can extend 6' across and about 5' high depending on the variety. I do have a few of the Carolina variety that stay small(under 2' and multiply slowly with a white flower) Let me know if you want pink, red or white. I know the pink is JC Harvey and multiply like rabbits. The red which I think is Bradley has been blooming non stop all summer. If you are looking for a 'tropical' look these may fit the bill. While they didn't bloom, they were unfazed by the 05-06 Texas drought and did not receive any supplemental water.

These bulbs will be sent flat rate. If you want mature ones, each bulb can weigh several pounds or I can send a variety of immature bulbs from each type either way they will probably take a season or two to start blooming again. They transplant very well but resent the move by not blooming right away. Most of the foliage will be cut off to save room in the box. If will post some pics tomorrow so you can see what your getting into.

Oh, one last thing, digging these monsters is an all day job so someone that has more than a few of the yellow flowered yucca to spare would be appreciated.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here