Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Rattail cactus

Posted by catsoup zone 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 12, 06 at 12:43

I would like a rattail cactus plant. I think they usually have pink blooms. I saw one that had an orage bloom. I would like the one with the orange bloom. I have 2 epis, rooted plants. One has a red bloom, the other a bright pink bloom. I also have rooted yellow mums, begonias with coral blooms that are gorgeous.
Kathie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Rattail cactus

Kathie.. I have Aporocatus flagelliformis if that is what you are looking for. It has never bloomed for me so I don't know what color it is... can send you a pic if you want.
Steven

o

Hi, Steven,
I replied to your email on August 16th and just now checked and saw that I could only contact you by posting here. Sorry about that. Yes, that is the rattail cactus I am looking for. What do you want in trade? I have cobweb hen & chicks, purple hen & chicks, green hen & chicks, different begonias, purple prayer plant, fuzzy green jew with cobweb like leaves, has a gorgeous magenta bloom. Please let me know what you are looking for. The other plants you sent me are doing great!
Kathie

o

Kathie.. you can email me at XXWyldWolfXX@gmail.com.. if you will send me your address again i will get you some cuttings in the mail.. i'll be glad to take anything you want to send in return.
Steven

o

Hi, Steven,
I sent you an email today concerning our trade.
Kathie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here