Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Downsizing Sanserverias

Posted by cactuspaul 7aTulsa (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 7, 06 at 23:14

I finally came up with my list of sans that I want to trade off. There is only so much room in the greenhouse and these have to go. I love to propagate and that is also one of my problems. The number beside the plant is the quantity I have to trade. Here goes:

Sans. lillian true (31)
S. suffsuticosa sprial form 10inch pot
S. patens 10inch pots (3)
S. graclis
S. compacta
S. crane's black
S. silver queen (29)
S. ballyi (8)
S. zeylaniea
S. moon glow (6)
S. ballyi 12681
S. futura (18)
S. seneambica variegated
S. senegambica (21)
S. compacta stripe and twist (6)
S. parva (39)
S. bantel's sensation
S. bantel's sensation sport
S. subspicala (2)
S. roxburghiana (2)
S. fischeri (3) large
S. unknowns (10)

I would love for someone to offer me a few of the plants on my grow list as well as pay for postage for all of these. I don't think that will happen but I will be generous with any trades. I do not want anymore sanseverias and none for postage. Paul

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Downsizing Sanserverias

• Posted by
    plant.babies Zone 7-8
    (gw:plant.babies) on
    Fri, Aug 18, 06 at 13:45

hi Paul,

I would adore some of the plants you have, and will pay postage and make an offer, although not sure if you want anything I might have!

Most of the plants I have to trade are not cacti/succulents.

I do have the spider-web hens-n-chicks that everyone likes.

email: plant.babies@gmail.com

o

I also collect Sans. I would love to have your Bantel's Sensatiion, 'Sport' of course I will pay for postage. Would you accept $5.00 extra, or another San. Thank you. Norma Lewis

o

Hi NOrma, I have been sending sanseverias out like crazy for postage mainly and am totally out of the 'Sport' Sorry. I can't email you directly thru gw because of my security system. Paul

o

Hi NOrma, I have tried to contact you directly without any luck. I have already sent all of my S patens out and only have the most common sans left, Paul

o

any varieties left?

thanks,jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here