Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Assorted Succulents

Posted by kettish (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 29, 09 at 1:42

I have the following available for trade:

-Haworthia fasciata (1 division available)

-Kalanchoe "Chocolate Soldier" (1 division, 2 leaves available)

-Kalanchoe "Maternity Plant" (1 seedling, 1 leaf available)

-Burro tail (3 plants available)

-Crassula rupestris var. marnieriana x C. perforata "Baby Necklace" (3 plants available, in somewhat rough shape but recovering from Lowes' love nicely)

-Echeveria harmsii "Plush Plant" (6 plants available, a little stretched on the stems but the new growth is coming in just fine)

-NOID echevaria (nice green color, a little red tinging on the edges. Some stretching on stems but like the plush plant the new growth came in just fine. 6 plants available.)

-String of Bananas (leaves and 2 cuttings available)

-Portulacaria afra "Elephant Bush" (1 BIG plant available-6" tall by 1' wide!)

-Senecio mandraliscae "Blue Chalk Sticks" (2 leaves available)

-Anacampseros rufescens (2 rooted leaves)

-Euphorbia horrida "Nova" (1 plant, ~3" tall)

-Crassula perforata "String of Buttons" (2 plants available)

I'm looking especially for echeverias, graptoverias, pachyverias, semps, plumerias, and tropicals, but I love all sorts of flowers and plants, so please feel free to make me an offer! I will be more easily available by email, which is ari_stormset@yahoo.com, but will check this posting as well.

Peace-kettish.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Assorted Succulents

I have plumeria cuttings and/or seeds, adenium seeds, brugmansia cuttings. If you like to trade please let me know. I am looking for a small cacti assortment for a vertical garden. Nothing too big. Thanks!

o

Hi Kettish,
I would really love to work out a trade with you? I am interested in your Kalanchoe - Maternity plant. I would really like to have that one. Check out my trade list not much of one but something may interest you?? Please let me know ~

bgrow_gardens

o

Hi, Newbie here, Do you have anything left? I will email you..Thanks
Dusty314

o

I have the thornless cactus here, as well as the stick/pencil cactus. Any interest?

girlsaylor

o

I'd be interested in the P. afra(Elephant bush) if still available. I have lots to trade. I have Pachy griquense seedlings and 2 yr plants and lots of stapelia and huernia types of plants, also some hippeastrum plants.
Chris

o

• Posted by cje3 z8/9 tx (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 3, 09 at 15:38

hi, i would like to trade for kalanchoe seeds or cutting and any of the others that dont get too large. I don't know all the names of what I have so if you want I can send you pics? just let me know what addy to use. thanks, charlie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here