Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Downsizing cacti

Posted by prettyladypink (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 3, 06 at 11:46

Hi I am new to this group and I am downsizing some of my cacti hubby says I have alot . I am looking for some hawathia cuttings for trade, if not I can send you some cacti starts for postage. I also am looking for unusual cacti so lmk
thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Downsizing cacti

• Posted by
    plant.babies Zone 7-8
    (gw:plant.babies) on
    Sun, Sep 3, 06 at 15:52

i am new to cacti, and don't have hardly any. I don't have any haworthia - not even sure what that is! :)

i would love to gain some cacti so i can share with others later on too.

postage?

email: plant.babies@gmail.com

thanks!

o

I have some nice rooted Hawthoria attenuata.
What kinds of cactus do you have?
Send me an email.
wsurfgirl@hotmail.com

WindsurfGirl

o

• Posted by baci z10Ca (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 4, 06 at 5:50

What varieties cactus do you have & what varieties of hawthoria are you looking for?

o

Hi dont have what your looking for but would love some cacti for postage if you have any left thanks

o

I have several different haworthias and dyckia brevifolia pups. What do you have to trade?
flicker92@hotmail.com

o

I am interested in the yellow christmas an d easter cactus. can you do postage, or what are you looking for succulents, houseplants, or peennials?

o

Have: dracaena deremensis lemon lime, and prince orange philo. also burros tail, and orchid cactus,(epiphyllum guatamalense (monstros) cuttings). swedish ivy ,angel wing begonia

o

Debi T.(prettyladypink), I never did get those cuttings or my check back. I know you said you had been in the hospital, but that was weeks ago and I've seen you post a few trade offers since then. I figure you have probably just forgot and then accidentally overlooked all my emails, so I thought I would post here in hopes that you would see this and it would jog your memory. If the cuttings are no longer available you could just send my money back and that would be OK.

o

hi i sent you 6.00 for plants and a email havent heard back from you so thought i would post here. You wanted me to send more money for cactus and i emailed you back and told you no and that i just wanted to get the plants. Whats up? Desiree

o

just so you all know here i went to another part of graden web and this lady is pulling a scam apparently there is a trace with her name all over it...this lady on there has all the info you need to report her, dont let this go because she will continue her scam
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/cacti/exch0921442617724.html?6

pass this info on to whom ever you know

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here