Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sadielady_gw

HAVE: Succulents and cacti

sadielady
18 years ago

I have to down size my succulent and cacti collection i am asking for postage if u are interested email me I have all kinds

sadilady

Comments (25)

• tiger1963
    18 years ago

you have email
    darlene

• kjtessanne
    18 years ago

I would be interested in some if you have any left.

Thanks, Kim

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    18 years ago

I'm interested (especially in succulents)! Would be happy to send postage for either.

• bigtree130
    18 years ago

Am I too late? I would love to give some of your cacti and succulents a good home.

• okie_deb
    18 years ago

If you have any of the Stinkies (Stapelia/Huernia/Orbea family) still available Id be interested!!,,,,,Debbie

• sadielady
    Original Author
    18 years ago

i still have some left if anyone wants some let me know thanks email me personally thanks

• chantell
    18 years ago

You have mail :)
    Chantell

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    18 years ago

Has anyone received their package or even heard back from sadielady after you sent your money?

• kjtessanne
    18 years ago

Hello brandon,

Yes, I have heard from her and she let me know that she received my postage and was mailing out the package this week.

Kim

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    18 years ago

I haven't heard anything for about a month, but maybe there is hope then.

• kerai
    18 years ago

I haven't heard anything either.

• grannybj65
    18 years ago

Can't believe she is STILL doing this, pulled the same thing last yr. I know because I was one , of many others that sent money and no show, and no answers....was sure she had gotten put off the trade site but here she is..........I keep a log of all that I deal with and it was Nov. last yr she offered the SAME deal , her address s then was Tulsa, Okla....she was know as goodylady, sadielady, and De De.......sorry guys

• kjtessanne
    18 years ago

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my package on Saturday. I'm not sure why others have not received theirs. Have you tried emailing her through GW? It was a nice little box of cuttings. Maybe there is a communication issue?

Kim

• sadielady
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I have sent of several packages last week and then again today please let me know when u get them Kim is the only one I heard from !!!!!! And somepeople had sent me the wrong addy and they came back and then I emailed them and NO Answer BAck!!!
    Sadielady

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    18 years ago

I haven't given up hope yet. I am 100% sure my address was correct and of course I always get my emails but haven't heard anything. Maybe it's just taking a little longer because of the distance.

Sadielady, maybe you could post the names of the people who don't answer you back via email here on this post. That way if they are not getting the email for some reason, they could contact you when they saw the notice.

• sadielady
    Original Author
    18 years ago

That is a very goody idea

tammy lam
    kim
    brandon
    Brenda Nolan
    Nichole
    Diana
    Merideth

these are the people that I have mailed so far I have 3 more boxes to go !! let me know when u get them
    Brenda and Nichole have email me personally
    thanks for being understanding!!

• kerai
    18 years ago

My address that I gave should be correct. I didn't get any email from you after I mailed the check. Anyway, I had emailed you to find the status. At least you could have given an update. I hope my box is one of the three!
    -Kerai

• grannybj65
    18 years ago

OK Sadielady if you are for real why didn't I get my box last yr. I sent you 3.85 postage WITH my correct address to you Okla. 74112 and you never sent my pck or never return my e-mails and as I remember it there where several in the same position I was in...I sent mine Nov.11 2004....seems you took several others on Round Robin exchange.....its right here in my log right in front of me so Im not crazy......maybe you had an excuse but if you did WHY didn't you return my several e-mails....sorry, but when I send someone money I think I have the right to know where it went...you can answer here so all can see...I have nothing to be ashambed about.....

• sadielady
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Now granny I have had soem things going on in my life my dad died suddenly and my mother had a stroke I have been in an out of town for the past year I am finally getting back on track with my life send me your addy again and i will send the plants thanks sadielady

• sadielady
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Like i said granny some things happen and my year has been turned upside down twice because u cant seem to understand that other people have problems I will sent u the money back just email your addy and I hope that u will have to go through nothing that what I have gone through in the last year@!@ I am taking this very personal and I dont know why YOU cant seem to understand people do have problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kerai
    18 years ago

LMK if I would get one of the 3 boxes!

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    18 years ago

I got my box!

Sadielady: THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing. It was worth the wait! Hope everything turns out OK.

• kerai
    18 years ago

Sadielady,
    I got your email on 11/24 asking me for my address. I replied the same day.PLMK the status.
    Kerai

• njdjs
    18 years ago

I didn't get in on this offer but I did get a package from sadielady on a diffrent offer she had . Some nice plants. I always wait a little while before I start bugging people about not getting a box. I understand things can happen. Sadie I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    18 years ago

njdjs: It does appear that Sadielady had a reason for not sending the plants right away, but I think that a month is more than a reasonable time to start asking questions, especially after not receiving any reply to email, don't you?? If you think that a month is an unreasonably short time, I am pretty sure you are the exception.

I think most people weren't trying to be rude or impatient. They were just trying to understand! Surely you can understand their concern.

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?