Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
denise_gw

Any other takers?...

Denise
13 years ago

I still have lots of rooted Jade cuttings if anyone wants them for postage. I'll also throw in a cutting of 'Skinny Fingers' and Moonstones (Pachyphytum oviferum...) Hate to see them go into the trash... E-mail me through this site.

Denise in Omaha

Comments (12)

• deburn
    13 years ago

Hi Denise, I just sent you an email! thanks - deburn

• cactusmcharris, interior BC Z4/5
    13 years ago

Typically sweet, but milady's offer must be respectfully declined, graciously I hope.

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    13 years ago

Denise, how very kind of you! 'Skinny Fingers' is one of my favorites.
    Although I don't need any more Jade, I always like to encourage acts of largesse at this Forum!

So, how far back did you whack the 'Skinny'?

Josh

• jojosplants
    13 years ago

Hi Denise,
    I would love to take you up on the offer. :)
    I tried to email you but got a message that said internal error.? GW gremlins?

My email is JoJoscraftsngifts@q.com, if you could email me, i'd appreciate it. :)
    Thank you,
    JoJo

• elichka
    13 years ago

Hi Denise,
    I can't thank you enough. Very healthy plants. Also I want to thank you for taking a time and writing to me about caring for them. Your "Skinny Fingers" looks awesome. I'll try to do everything you wrote, but I'm sure I'll never be able to achieve that look. You have something special.
    Thanks a lot
    Inna

• meyermike_1micha
    13 years ago

Denise: This is a very kind gesture on your part for these members here, and for the life of those precious little plants...You have a good heart..

Mike..:-)

• deburn
    13 years ago

Hi Denise,

I got home to find a very nice surprise from USPS waiting for me. Thanks so much for your (very large) cuttings - I really appreciate it and I also really appreciate the detailed note that came with it.

I will be whacking those jades... :-)
    deburn

• Denise
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Inna & Bernard - glad you got them in good shape and that you likey what you see! They look so wonderful after a summer outside... I can't really take the credit. It's mother sunshine that makes them look so awsome!

They're predicting 26 tomorrow night, so any last minute "takers" need to e-mail or answer here so I can pull them inside... That's pretty darned cold!

Amazingly, I cleaned off my back deck a few days ago and found a Sansevieria pearsonii that I had forgotten was there. We've had a couple of nights that dipped below freezing, so I was stunned to find it in fine condition, bone dry. I'm sure it's the "bone dry" that saved it! But knowing how very cold sensitive Sans are, I was still in awe...

Jeff, you know, dude, that you are my inspiration for sharing! I can't even tell you all how many starts I got from Jeff in the early years of being on line. Of course, those of you that were around back then know...

JoJo, sorry I'm so slow to respond. I don't get on here nearly often enough. Sent you an e-mail.

Denise in Omaha

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    13 years ago

Hey, Denise, I was wondering how much you whacked from the 'Skinny Fingers'?
    Did you take it back to a stump?

Josh

• priscilla2007
    13 years ago

If you have anymore cutting left I'll take some.

Priscilla2007

• - -
    13 years ago

Hello - I sent you an email about 'Skinny Fingers' and Moonstones.

• sam268
    13 years ago

I also have some small skinny finger cuttings for those who are up north in Canada.

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner