Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Mother of Thousands

Posted by rocket_ken Seattle, WA (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 2, 05 at 22:49

I'm looking for a couple small Mother of Thousands or Mother of Many plantlets. I have some Hen and Chicks or small Sedums for trade.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Mother of Thousands

I have some tiny seedlings that I can trade.

PLMK.
Gil...

o

I have several plants that have several offspring, I call it the Piggyback Plant but think that it is the same plant, if not I apologize...also I have the Pregnant plant that is sometime referred to something of the same name..

o

I have MANY mother of thousands plants in all different stages of growth. I have small plants and plantlets of two species of the mother of thousands: Bryophyllum (synonym: Kalanchoe) daigremontianum and crenatodaigremontianum. Email me if you're still interested and haven't gotten any from someone else.
lizardtears@yahoo.com

o

i've got several k. serrata, k. tubifloria, k. gastonis-bonieri and others mentioned here - email me

o

These plants are sooo beautiful! I have a ton of plantlets I can offer. I have so many plants already that I need to give some of the plantlets away. I am located around Tampa, FL. Let me know if you're interesed.

Here is a link that might be useful: My

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here