Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Rare Varigated Golden Barrel Cactus

Posted by jilllovesplants ca (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 28, 08 at 14:14

Yes i do have this wonderful rare cactus! Its in a 12 inch pot and is so lovely, i came across it in a trade i had a year or so ago. i love it, but i would rather trade it with someone that would, how could i say it? Be more into it, if that makes any sense. Im looking for other rare plants, so please email me or post here what you have and we can go from there!!

Jill

tc275hp@yahoo.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Rare Varigated Golden Barrel Cactus

Hi Jill.

It seems you have alot of very rare plants.
I have a few, too.

Would love to set up a trade with you, just one stipulation.
I have been scammed quite a bit here on GW lately, and gotten a bit squeemish about sending plants of such great value with people I have never traded with before.
Soooooo. I wonder if you could send your end FIRST, then I would send my end, with bonus plants for your patience & understanding.
Please LMK,
Dawn

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade Page

o

Jill,

You might want to check your emails. It seems that a member's emails are going unanswered from you, and the box you Priority mailed 10 days ago has not been received yet.

Please see the member's reply in your thread HERE

o

• Posted by peonyman Zone 5, Lawrence, Ks (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 26, 08 at 2:13

thosedarnsqurls

Lucky you, I am glad you did not fall for that scam. Jill has been reported to not be on the up and up. You can search the forum using her Username.

Seems they always offers very expensive plants for exchange then no one ever hears from them again. When they are reported they just change their name and start again.

Leon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here