Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Regular white Epiphyllum Orchid Cactus

Posted by hiway_86 z8 TX (hiway_86@yahoo.com) on
Tue, Nov 7, 06 at 17:32

hello, once again i have regular white Epiphyllum orchid cactus cuttings to trade. I always have this stuff to trade so if you ever want some let me know. If i dont have it something went horribly wrong. anyway... i have lots of cuttings to trade. most of them are very healthy with no scaring. some of them are center cuts as i have lots of 4' pieces that i can not ship, so i just decided to cut them into foot long pieces. if you would like to trade let me know. offer me anything and i will let you know if i need or want it. I am willing to send some for postage, so if you want to send like $6 to cover the shipping, packaging, and everything, i will probably be willing to send them out. hope someone wants some. I dont want to have to throw a bunch of good cuttings away. If interested email me at hiway_86@yahoo.com thanks Justin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Regular white Epiphyllum Orchid Cactus

I know you posted this about a year ago, but if you have any left please e-mail me at jolly_rancherscream@hotmail.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here