Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: M. perezdelarosae seeds

Posted by paulzie32 9 (paulgfischer@gmail.com) on
Sat, Nov 13, 10 at 22:38

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has any M. perezdelarosae seeds they'd like to share or trade?
I'd be happy with Mammillaria perezdelarosae ssp andersoniana also :)

I have seeds of several other types of cacti as well as cuttings and offsets of cacti and succulents. If I know what you like or would like, I could let you know if I have it or can get it.

Thanks
Paul

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: M. perezdelarosae seeds

I'll even trade some seedlings if you don't want to trade seeds for seeds. But I do have many more seeds than I do seedlings. Just let me know what types you're interested in and I can let you know what I have of that family. I've just got soo many, it's just too many to list here.

o

HI, I dont have any of the listed cacti, but it seems we have a mutual interest in small succulents and cacti. Would you be interested in other trades, seedlings for seedlings?

Zach

o

I sent you an Email Zach... just waiting on you :)

o

Why don't you buy the seeds. Paul? they are not that expensive in small quantity.

Jordi

o

I actually have Jordi. Thanks. I just like trading. I find it a fun way to get rid of some of my extra seedlings and seeds and usually others have more seeds (or seedlings) than they can grow as well.

Like the A c-m seeds and seedling I ordered from you last year. I got that one flower that produced 14 seeds, sowed about half of all the seeds and got 18 seedlings. I grafted one and found new homes for 6 of them. Also sent a few seeds to 3 other people. In return I increased my collection with about a dozen or so new seedlings and half a dozen or so new types of seeds.
So thank you for that :)

o

Well, I got word from the company I was trying to order from saying I need a permit to ship as they don't want to be responsible for any confiscated packages.

Know of any sources in the USA?
Heck, I'll buy a plant at this point. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here